Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

That 1 Stupid Pound!!!

Well, for all my reasonable talk I just can't help but want to lose that last 1 pound. It's really annoying me - I'm a really driven, goal oriented person. I cannot stand to not complete something. So, to that end, I decided to kick up my gym time this week. I started yesterday by adding on an extra 30 minutes burning a total of almost 800 calories yesterday. Now if that doesn't get rid of that stupid pound, it just isn't going anywhere.

Hugs,
Cara

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger heavenlydm said…

    Hey, thanks for stopping by. It must be soooooo exciting to be this close to goal. I'm sure you'll do it this week. Congratulations in advance...hang in there!

    Diane

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Go for it, Cara! That pound won't know what hit it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home