Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Hovering One Pound Over Goal

Well, here I am hovering one pound over goal. It's only been a few days since I reached this point, but I think it may be a plateau point. I'm exercising religously and eating well and the weight loss has continued to slow up to this point. After looking at my bmi & body fat, I feel that this is probably the weight at which my body is most comfortable. I'm not going to stop any of the things that I am doing - but due to my history with an eating disorder, I will do my best not to obsess over this 1 little pound. This is actually the same size (but 5 pounds heavier) that I was when I was training for road races. My thinking is that I have more muscle density this time - plus I'm a few years older! lol

Hugs,
Cara

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Cara, you have done so well. I would not sweat that one pound unless you have the need to just lose it to say that you did it. I could understand that.

    By the way, I was happy to read how the case was resolved. It sounds like you did right by that young girl. You should be quite proud.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Cara said…

    Thanks, Bob. I think it is just the thought of missing goal by one pound. Anyway, today I decided to up the ante and added 30 minutes to my daily workout. We'll see if that makes a difference. It sure has killed my appetite so far today! lol

    Yeah, the case turned out really well. I hope now the adoption will be finalized this spring. It's so good to see a child get some permenance after SO many years.

    Hugs,
    Cara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home