Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Visiting My Old Co-workers

Today I had to go to my old office to prep for a court hearing that I'll be testifying in this Friday. It was really neat because I hadn't seen most of these people since July. Everyone was talking about the amount of weight I had lost - quite a confidence booster! It was really good to see everyone and catch up. I missed them and my clients, but not enough to go back to the stressful grind of that job.

Tomorrow I'm going to get my monthly massage. This is an indulgance that I've enjoyed for many years. I highly recommend it! I hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Hugs!
Cara

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Cara, I can imagine that you were the buzz of the office. You look fantastic!

    Enjoy that massage. You deserve it!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    Thanks, Bob. I've got to admit that it felt really good to be the buzz. I could feel my ears burning the minute I left! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home