Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

How Did I Get Here??!!

So, maybe you're asking yourself how I dropped 20 pounds (maybe you're not). I have to give thanks to Nutrisystem, for giving me a nudge. I used their foods for about 2 months. After I ran out of all my favorites, I began using my own foods sporadically, then exclusively. I continually use the online diary and try to keep my calories between 1200-1500 calories today. Making sure to keep my protein intake high - which is sometimes a challenge due to my dislike of all things meat. My main weight loss booster has been exercise. I do cardio/resistance a minimum of 5 hours per week. I hate lifting weights of any kind, so I work out on an eliptical trainer (on level 12-15) for an hour. This gives me resistance and cardio at the same time. I am starting to see a lot of definition, particularly in my abs. I hope all my NS buddies will make an effort to make exercise as important as diet. HUGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home