Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Out of the Loop

Okay, I know it seems that I've fallen of the planet for a while, but I'm back. I haven't gained any weight back or anything, I've just been really busy prepping for Gary to come home - TUESDAY!!! Of course I've had to try on a million different outfits to find just that perfect one, shopping for it literally took days and I've bought and narrowed it down to 3 choices. Maybe I'll post them and get votes on what to wear (it's going to be kind of chilly that day).

So, now I'm going to hop on over to all of my buddies' blogs and let everyone know I'm still alive. I'll post reunion pictures of me and Gary next week. Let's see if he looks happy to see the improved me!

Hugs,
Cara

2 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    How exciting Cara! I can't wait to see reunion photos. We've missed you!

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Welcome back Cara I was wondering where you went - glad it was shopping LOL. That Alessandro sure gets around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home