Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry that I've been out of touch lately. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've had a few health problems (not related to weight). I had to have a D&C on the 28th and now will have to have a hysterectomy on the 24th of this month. So, since my hormones have been TOTALLY out of whack, I haven't been posting. At any rate, I feel a little better now and am ready to get this over with. The good news is that I continue to lose/gain the same pound every few days. The bad news is that I will be out of the gym for quite a while after the surgery. This will drive me (and everyone around me) nuts! So I'm hoping that I'll be SO doped up that I cannot really talk much! lol

Hugs,
Cara

5 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    hahaha!! Cara, hope all goes well! After that, you'll be on the road to recovery and I'm sure you'll feel much better. *hugs*

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger heavenlydm said…

    Cara - I'm praying for the best. I believe in miracles...not just that all will be well with your health, but that your mom will be amazingly wonderful during your recover :)

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Don't worry about being out of the gym. Take care of yourself. The gym will still be there when you recover. My advice is to be supremely doped up while your mom is there. I'm wishing you all the best!

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Hi Cara,

    I hope you are well and rest up!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    Like everyone else is saying, I hope the surgery goes well. You have done so well, and I'm sure you will back in the gym in no time. I had read the remarks concerning your mother during the holidays... yep, dopped up sounds like the way to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home