Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Swimsuits

Okay, I feel I must explain all the swimsuit photos. I absolutely love swimsuits! The sad thing is that these pictures don't even represent a 1/10 of my collection of suits. All throughout Gary's career we have lived near an Ocean and I am a total beach bum, so I can somewhat justify having this many. Now, that's not to say I don't own tons of shoes too, just not as many shoes as swimsuits. The reason I blamed the photos on Bob (jokingly) was regarding one of his posts. Trust me though, it takes very little persuasion to get me to wear a swimsuit - even when I'm a little chunky. I guess I'm weird like that!

Hugs,
Cara

7 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Hell, Cara, if I looked like you in a suit, I'd post 'em all day long!! You look great, and maybe one day I will share your enthusiasm for wearing bathing suits!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Now THAT is what I'm talkin' about! Damn, Cara, you look awesome!

    And, Emily, let us know when you become so inclined. Well, at least let me know. ;-)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger heavenlydm said…

    Ditto what Emily said. I'd have no problem having a collection too. I hope you enjoy life at goal and beyond.

    Diane

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Cara said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Cara said…

    Thanks, guys! I think I was some type of exhibitionist in a past life. My friends tease me and say that I was a burlesque (sp?) performer. It's funny because when we go out dancing I'm the first one up on the table or stage dancing - and I don't generally drink! lol

    Hugs,
    Cara

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Cara said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Cara said…

    Jenny, thank you, and *wink* in heterosexual way! lol

    Hugs,
    Cara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home