Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

What the F***?

This is SO weird. After trying and trying to get a goal picture (I ALWAYS have red eyes) I realized something; I look better in a swimsuit than in clothing. How could that be???? What annoys me about that is the fact that it is about 50 degrees and walking around in a swimsuit really isn't too practical. I've never heard of another soul having this issue. Generally if you look good in a swimsuit, you look better in clothes. Right???? I think maybe it's just that because of my body type it is hard to find clothes that fit properly. Or.....maybe I'm just obsessive and crazy!!!???

Hugs,
Cara

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Well then, damn it, where is the goal swimsuit pic?!?!?!?!? ;-)

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    Yes, sir! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home