Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! I've been hanging on to that last stupid pound for 16 days! Now obviously that 1 pound isn't going to show in the mirror but, it was just driving me nuts because I was exercising and eating properly (I don't cheat). Now I feel that I have completed the task. I'm sure I will fluctuate between 132 and 127, but that is really the best size for me because even though I am almost 5'7", I'm small boned (at my heaviest I wore a size 6 ring and always had to take links out of bracelets and watches).

Anyway, I just wanted to share my victory with y'all. I'm rooting for each and every one of you to make your goal. I'll still be checking in on all of your blogs and updating mine - although there may be a lag in late Feb or early March when my husband returns!!!

Hugs,
Cara

5 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    COOOOONNNNNGGRRAAATTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

    i can't wait to get to my goal :)

    ~tress

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    That's great! I'm so excited for you! And your hubby will be stunned to see you I'm sure!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Woo Hoo! Good for you Cara. I know it was just one stinking pound, but it must be nice to see it gone. Congrats to you. You look amazing by the way.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    Thanks, everyone. I was SO excited when I finally saw that scale move again after over 2 weeks. My oldest daughter is not too excited, because I'm smaller than her now and she can't steal my clothes any more! lol She's now decided to go on NS and her NS profile name is candram.

    Hugs to all of y'all!
    Cara

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    CONGRATULATIONS, CARA!!! You look fantastic. Your husband is going flip out when he sees you. Marvelous job by you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home