Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Clothes Shopping!

OMG! I went shopping for jeans and I'm now that skinny bitch asking for smaller sizes than what the store has on the rack! lol I had on a 4 and totally could have gotten into a 2, but they didn't have one. I then tried on a 5 in the juniors and it was loose in a couple of spots, so I looked for a 3, but they didn't have one. This is SO cool - it would have been cooler if I had actually gotten to try on a 2 or 3, but maybe when I go to the big city I will get to. I tried a few brands, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke - but, nope - I can easily wear a 4 or 5. Therefore, I don't care if I lose another pound. I can see my hip bones and the muscles in my stomach. I am thrilled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home