Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Birthday USMC

We celebrated the Marine Corps Birthday at the USMC ball Friday. We had a blast, dining and dancing until 2:00. Unfortunately we had to be up and out the door by 6:00 the next morning for a gymnastics meet! Gary blew his diet a little with all the beer, but he's still down over 20 pounds. I didn't drink, so I got to do the early morning drive. Cammi did pretty well - 2nd all around and 1st on the beam. That was her last level 6 competition and she will now compete as a level 7 beginning in January (there are only 10 levels of gymnastics!!) After getting home from the meet, we had a retirement party to attend for one of Gary's former crew chiefs. OMG!!! I was so tired. Luckily we wrapped last night up pretty early because I was literally operating on 3 hours sleep all day. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Cara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home