Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Back to the daily grind

Well, the kids started back to school yesterday so now things can kind of return to normal. We had several little flurries of activity right there at the end. My son, youngest daughter and I went to Ozzfest, of course I went to Philly, Gary went to LA and Cammi moved up another level in gymnastics and decided that she wanted to take serious riding lessons. We just got back from a vacation in NYC, so there was a bit of a rush to get everybody ready for school by Friday. Luckily all went smoothly.

I just posted my pictures from the NS photo shoot - what a blast. On an even lighter note - pun intended - I've talked Gary into trying NS. Since he got back from Iraq in March, he's put on over 20 pounds. He's in Japan for the next several days, but it should be in when he returns to the states. I'm going to get a "before" pix of him when he gets home.

Off to check in on everyone else's blogs.

Hugs,
Cara

P.S. will post pix of NYC later

4 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Good luck to Gary! I hope he's doing well.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Just checking in after a short absence. The pictures look GREAT and the shoes and shirt don't look that tacky at all.

    Sounds like you had a busy end to summer.

    Take care.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    Ok, so it's been awhile... how is Gary doing on NS?

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    Thanks to everyone for wishing Gary luck. He's doing pretty well - about 20lbs or so. He has kind of hit a plateau (sp) lately though.

    Hugs,
    Cara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home