Gary's Girl

Just me and my everyday experiences as a military wife and mom.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Guess where I've Been!??

Sorry that it has been SO long since my last post. However, if you'll look at the pictures below you'll see that I've been super busy. We just have the shelves for my bedroom and some little touch up stuff inside the house and we will be finished!!! Now we have to move on to landscaping the backyard and refinishing the deck. But, with our current NC weather that stuff won't get started for a few weeks.

I had a bit of a suprise last month when NS called and asked me to participate in a photo shoot in Philly. I should have the pix soon and will post them (if I like them! lol)

I'm going to Ozzfest tomorrow and the off to NYC for a mini vacation next week, but after that I hope to get back to blogging fairly regularly.

Well, I'm off to check out everyone else's blog and get up to date.

Hugs,
Cara

3 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Wow you have been busy. You definitely have had a good reason to not write. Everything looks great. You and Gary must be thrilled that the inside is basically done. Good luck with the yard and deck.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Everything looks great! Congrats on the photo shoot in Philly. I'm sure the phtoos will be beautiful!

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    hey girl. omg, you were in philly??? how'd i miss ya! shoot- wish i knew. i don't have too many pics from the trip at all, esp. the group of us- post em when you can!! i was wearing a brown dress when we went for dinner, do you remember seeing me at all?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home